The WL-800 MAX II dispenser offers two great steps to fresh water:
- Filtration: The WL-800 uses a four-stage reverse osmosis process to produce the best quality drinking water. It includes a sediment filter, pre carbon filter, reverse osmosis membrane and a post carbon filter. These filters remove impurities and improve taste* to give you the best water possible.
- UV Sanitization: Re-circulating UV system sanitizes the water by reducing bacterial growth giving a reassurance of fresh clean drinking water.
High quality water in volume
- Cold and hot options
- Easy to clean and use faucets
Hot water safety feature to protect against accidental usage
- Tall dispensing area is ideal for filling large jugs
- Re-circulating UV lamp maintains water hygiene
With RO filtration (reverse osmosis) to make the
poorest quality water good
- Sleek profile for good looks and castors on base for easy relocation
Water is the most consumed food & beverage product. Yet it is the least certified. The meat, seafood, dairy and many of the grocery products we consume are subject to strict food safety guidelines, inspection and standards. Even though the same rigorous controls should be expected of water, a surprising number of under certified, low quality water coolers make it into the market. A POU water dispenser is not just a glorified water chiller. It should purify your water at the POU (Point of Use) – this requires sophisticated technology and in depth knowledge of your incoming water. Water borne diseases are normally not evident to the eye. Effects can be long term from lead, chlorine, etc. Each year there were many cases of illnesses caused by drinking contaminated water. Most are minor and go unreported. Low grade POU (not adequately certified) can even worsen the quality of tap water (sitting in cold tanks without UV purification etc.) The only way to guarantee quality water is to filter and purify at the “Point of Use” (i.e. At the point at which it is dispensed) by using an independently certified, quality POU dispenser.