The WL-Sport water cooler has 3 core technologies which mean that what you get out of your machine is much better than what goes in:
- High Performance Filtration: This model can be configured with four stage reverse osmosis filtration or multistage carbon filtration depending on water conditions. These processes remove water contaminants and chlorine to improve water taste and odor.
- In-Tank UV: An in-tank ultraviolet light reduces bacterial growth to guarantee fresh clean water.
- BioCote® Antimicrobial Protection: The WL-Sport water treatment system is BioCote protected to provide an effective barrier against microbes like bacteria and mold, which may cause odors or staining.*
- Unlimited cold and hot filtered water on demand
- UV technology to reduce bacterial growth
- BPA Free and better for the environment
- Large dispensing area to fit sport bottles
- BioCote antimicrobial protection to reduce the spread of germs
- Easy connection to your existing water supply
- Option for drip tray drainage
- Tower model to free up counter space
Water is the most consumed food & beverage product. Yet it is the least certified. The meat, seafood, dairy and many of the grocery products we consume are subject to strict food safety guidelines, inspection and standards. Even though the same rigorous controls should be expected of water, a surprising number of under certified, low quality water coolers make it into the market. A POU water dispenser is not just a glorified water chiller. It should purify your water at the POU (Point of Use) – this requires sophisticated technology and in depth knowledge of your incoming water. Water borne diseases are normally not evident to the eye. Effects can be long term from lead, chlorine, etc. Each year there were many cases of illnesses caused by drinking contaminated water. Most are minor and go unreported. Low grade POU (not adequately certified) can even worsen the quality of tap water (sitting in cold tanks without UV purification etc.) The only way to guarantee quality water is to filter and purify at the “Point of Use” (i.e. At the point at which it is dispensed) by using an independently certified, quality POU dispenser.